Wounded Warrior Program
Honored to Employ America’s Finest
MJL Enterprises, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) holding GSA MAS 075 contract: #47QSEA19D009B. This contract includes legacy schedules 75, 51V, and 84. We partner with awardees of GSA schedule 70, 71, 73. Managed services for office operations and technology are available. MJL partners with the Wounded Warrior Program (WWP) and the AbilityOne Program.
Under our OS4 contract and agency BPA’s, we are able to help reduce overall spending on consumable products by volume pricing and focused purchasing programs. We also provide consolidated EFT payment options, and billing and usage reports to help Agencies reduce their internal workload.
We operate on-site staffed Logistics Programs at Ft. Bragg, including Womack Army Medical Center, SOCOM, 82nd Airborne and Pope AAF. The Wounder Warrior Program has been implemented within 71 AbilityOne agencies.
What sets MJL and the Wounded Warrior Program apart from the competition?
• We provide free labor training based on your specifications and free delivery trucks staffed by Warriors and Veterans.
• All employees are paid by the MJL Wounded Warrior Program. There is no additional cost to the Government.
• Performance-based processes certified by the Military are used under Mandatory Source Agreements.
• Integrated Solutions Teams provide process and system analysis at no additional cost to the government. Compliance with government regulations is assured.
• Customer relationship management is provided by our dedicated representatives.
• Strategic Mix of Technology, Business and Supply Chain Management
• Electronic payments through WAWF and other DLA and Federal processes.
• Periodic invoices, billing, payments and reports under BPA’s or other DoD/DLA contracts.
• Consolidated billing includes:
- Subtotals by organization groups including cost centers, departments, locations.
- Periodic billing to reduce customer workloads. For most organizations weekly billing may be the most efficient.
- Reporting and billing periods include weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and annually on a calendar or fiscal year.
Custom periods are also available.
Our federal experts and business professionals analyze research, design and implement solutions in the areas of:
• Providing mandated products and services from AbilityOne, GSA and Compliant Sources of Supply.
• Our systems review and clear purchases keeping federal customers compliant with all federal rules including ETS and TAA regulations.
• Our program maintains inventory, Pod’s, and daily follow up with vendors and customers.
• Managed Services: Truck Fleet, return management, and product recycling programs.
• Logistics Operations: Furniture, Office Products, Technology, Medical Supplies and Paper.
• Facility Management that includes supply chain management.
• MJL employed Wounded Warriors provide shipping, receiving and desk-top-delivery services.
• We provide over 150,000 items with next day delivery.
• We are able to stock items that are specific to a customer’s needs, including off contract and special- order items.
Our Warrior Services focus on solutions designed to enhance the performance of your agency or organization.
Best practices consistent with your business processes and management strategies help your customers.
• Business strategy & planning support for logistic systems
• Change Management & Facilitation Support
• CMMI Process Development and assessment services
• Security assessment by providing audit capabilities and global access.
• Financial/statistical analysis and usage rates.
• On-site training adapting to your daily operations.
Our Warriors provide desk top delivery, receiving and shipping services. We develop robust, secure and stable logistic solutions for your organization or government facility. Our services include:
• Commercial - Government warehouse management
• Daily Data Reporting
• We provide one truck and one forklift
• Solutions for improving product management
• Verification & Validation Service to maintain compliance. (All employees have Military Credentials).
• Dedicated customer service representative.
• MJL is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, and our suppliers and partners include 8(A), HUBZone, SDB, WOSB, or AbilityOne as customer needs require.